Required Courses6 Focused WorkshopsRegister for individual workshops to fit your schedule
Time to Complete18 monthsTime participants have to complete the entire certificate program
Solutions Through Practical Knowledge
Gain current knowledge of ever-changing EEO disrimination, harassment and retaliation laws and policies. Learn a comprehensive process and apply skills for conducting internal investigations. Develop preventive techniques for addressing inappropriate workplace behaviors, facilitating and problem-solving conflicts. Dedicated time for practicing and applying the methods and skills for handling investigations.
Key Certificate Takeaways
- Acquire knowledge of EEO laws, policies, processes and essential communication skills
- Learn a step by step process for conducting internal investigations
- Develop preventative and proactive strategies for addressing inappropriate workplace behaviors and facilitating conflicts
Who Should Enroll
- EEO, Human resource and employee relations professionals and managers who want to gain in-depth expertise in managing EEO issues and conducting internal investigations
- EEO, AA, and HR managers who wish to obtain a current, in-depth review of the EEO and AA federal, state, and local laws as well as regulations and court cases
- Practitioners and Professionals responsible for conducting internal employee related investigations, including e.g. HR, ER, EEO, Compliance, and Security
- HR, EEO, and AA professionals and specialists responsible for harassment prevention and training; persons accused of harassment; all employees
- HR , ER, LR Professionals and people managers who are handling employee conflicts.