The Future of Real Estate in NYC
Recorded Webinar Held on October 13, 2021
After almost two years of COVID-19, NYC’s real estate market is starting to heat up, some office workers are returning, entertainment is coming back and a federal infrastructure plan is shining new light at the end of the tunnel. Hear some of the most prominent voices in NYC real estate and labor discuss how government policy decisions over the coming months will have major impacts on the future of real estate and may determine just how long the road to full recovery will be for builders, property owners, union workers, and other stakeholders across the city.
- Kyle Bragg, President, SEIU 32BJ
- Sabrina Kanner, Executive Vice President of Development, Design & Construction, Brookfield
- Gary LaBarbera, President, Building and Construction Trades Council of Greater New York
- Mary Ann Tighe, Chief Executive Officer, NY Tri-State Region, CBRE
- James Whelan, President, Real Estate Board of NY (REBNY)
Moderated by: Esta R. Bigler, Director, ILR Labor and Employment Law Program and Government and Community Relations NYC
VIDEO LINK: https://vimeo.com/639089731/68188602eb
For more information, email us at Esta_Bigler_ilremail@example.com.