We offer a wide range of training available to the public focused on work, employment, and labor.
Through the work of Sarosh Kuruvilla, Andrew J. Nathanson Family Professor in Industrial and Labor Relations, we offer capacity building programs in India.
Courses through eCornell
As Cornell University’s external education unit, eCornell supports ILR in delivering online certificates and executive education programs authored by ILR faculty to individuals and organizations around the world.
- Compensation Studies
- Conflict Resolution
- Diversity and Inclusion for HR
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Employee Relations and Investigations
- Employment Law
- HR Analytics
- HR Transformation
- Human Resources Essentials
- Human Resources Management
- Labor Relations
- Leadership Essentials
- PHR Prep
- Recruiting and Talent Acquisition
- Social Media in HR: From Policy to Practice
- Statistical Foundations
- Strategic Human Resources Leadership