Choose your Class
Schedule & Details
What does it take to conduct successful internal investigations?
In this course, you'll learn and practice the complete step-by-step internal investigation process. You'll actively engage with content related to conducting interviews, investigation techniques, determining credibility, managing bias, reaching conclusions, and implementing outcomes. Applying a case study, you'll review and use the internal investigations process, and interact with expert investigators to learn best practices and acquire new skills.
Key Course Takeaways
- Review a structure and apply techniques for conducting interviews and gathering information
- Discover and practice essential probing skills
- Examine the investigator's role and essential ways to avoid assumptions
- Determine when to involve attorneys and other experts
- Examine information and questions for evaluating credibility
- Evaluate the effectiveness of an investigation and trends or patterns of all complaints
- Engage with internal investigators and legal experts
- Apply new concepts through an interactive case study
Who Should Enroll
- Entry-level to senior HR professionals
- Global HR managers
- Employee relations managers
- Generalists seeking to move into specialized role
- EEO, compliance and security professionals conducting internal employee-related investigations
See more workshops on Employee Relations, Internal Investigations and Employment Law Workshops.
See more workshops on Employment Law.